Our checklists functionality will allow you to display an order of steps you want your users to follow and guide them to a successful stage. A common use case is for user onboarding, which is one of then things we use for ourselves!
Creating a Checklist
To create your own Checklist, you can go to https://app.cloudmattr.com/checklists/new. See below our own setup to help demonstrate the setup when onboarding new users.
- Name - Name of the checklist. It will be what is displayed as the title on the checklist when it displays in your website to your users.
- Page Settings - Here you can select if you want the checklist to display on all pages, or just on specific ones.
- Segments - This is optional, but you can use segments to only show it to a certain group of users.
- Location - This will be if you'd like for the checklist to display on the bottom left or bottom right of each page.
- Colors - You can use this to customize the colors of every object within the checklist.
- Font Family - Will be the font that the checklist will use. Inherit will cause the checklist to use what your website already uses.